Bookstores and Bookseller Information Page
Flat World has made it even easier for booksellers and bookstores to order and stock our product.
Starting August 2013, we will no longer ship book specific Digital All Access Pass (Digital AAP) codes; instead, we will send you generic codes. The beauty of generic: A student can buy our Digital AAP code and redeem it on our site for any Flat World Knowledge textbook. That's right, you can stock and sell ONE product for students to use across Flat World Knowledge's catalog.
The Digital All Access Pass includes a code that give students access to:
- Online Book with study tools
- PDFs of chapter files
- eBook files for Kindle Fire, iPad, NOOK HD (and other compatible devices)
- Interactive Study Aids tools help students reinforce key terms and concepts
- Audiobook files (where available)
How to Order
- Online - If you would like to place an order online, just fill out our form, submit it and you're done. It's the fastest and most efficient way to place an order.
- Email - Orders can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pubnet - The easiest and fastest way to order is by using Pubnet. Our SAN is 860147X.
Textbook Prices for Bookstores
Bookstores can purchase the Digital All Access Pass (Digital AAP) code for sale in their store. The codes can be used for ANY Flat World Knowledge title and they do not expire. List price is USD $39/each; net after discount to the bookstore is USD $36/each; shipping and any applicable taxes are extra.
Returns Policy & Other Information
Digital All Access Pass
On August 1, 2013 Flat World Knowledge converted to a single "Digital All Access Pass" code card that is redeemable for ALL of our titles and no longer book specific.
The goal of the change was to simplify the ordering process by allowing you to order a single product regardless of the professor's title choice.
In addition, the cards NEVER expire so you can easily keep them on stock.
Some additional considerations we ask of you when ordering are that:
- You provide your store's email address for order and shipment confirmation
- You provide the professor name, course title, and course number
- The course and professor information helps improve the student experience and ensure they are able to properly access their professor’s course.
- The ISBN number
- You can provide either the ISBN number the professor provided when ordering, or our new generic ISBN number. We will still always ship the new Digital All Access Pass.
Titles damaged in transit by the carrier must be reported immediately so a claim can be filed and a replacement order sent.
Returns freight charges are the customer's responsibility.
Shipping Rates & Times
We have negotiated rates with UPS for shipping to ensure lowest cost possible to the bookstores. We can use your bookstore shipping account if preferred, so long as it is pro vided on the Purchase Order. Orders shipped by ground should be received by the ordering bookstore within 7–10 business days of order receipt by Flat World.
With the availability of a single Digital All Access Pass that never expires, Flat World Knowledge will no longer accept returns of any bookstore order.
We ask that you keep each Digital All Access Pass in stock and readily available for all student purchases.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your support in allowing us to provide fantastic content at an affordable and fair price.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email email@example.com, and will follow up within one business day.
Problems or Questions?
If you are still having trouble, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
Did the professor want a custom version?
It is ok! The "generic" Digital All Access Pass code can be redeemed on our site for any single published Flat World Knowledge textbook.